The key to A1 Security’s continued success
As stated in the ‘AIMS’, A1 Affirmed security continually assess their performance to provide total customer satisfaction and quality in their service provision. It can only provide this, if the company carefully monitors its performance at every level from the Directors to the Static Security Officer, the key to success is encourage communication.
A1 Affirmed security monitors its service provision in a variety of ways, these include;
- Constantly evaluate our training standards and the training of our employees
- Understanding our clients’ needs and exceeding their expectations
- Recognizing the value of every client with a performance that keeps them more than satisfied
- Determining how we continually provide outstanding service
- Ensuring that out employees and services are exceeding the customers’ expectations and requirements. This is provided by customer feedback through our customer relations department
- Have standards that are measureable and adopt a ‘top down’ quality management process
- Meeting occupational health and safety standards outlined in the A1 Group safety manual.
- Ensuring that employees understand their roles and responsibilities and empowering them to highlight deficiencies for the benefit of continued quality
- Constantly improving every process of planning, assessment and service in all facets of the company’s business practices.